It's been two months since my last post. I was struggling these past few weeks with regards to the saving/investment ideas versus my fondness with shopping. And i think during the entire month of November, I was more on the shopping side. I feel really happy when I am able to shop, not just for me but for my family as well (I already bought them their pamasko). But I know that the savings habit will be affected. I am still trying to focus on balancing these two. I am still drafting my new budget for 2012. And hopefully I will find something that will work for me. I'm planning to retain just one credit card next year (I already cut one, and eventually the other for next year).
Anyways, December will be a very busy month. I have work, then the christmas party presentation (which i definitely enjoy because we get to jam in band studios), and the endless get together that will come up. I'm really excited to see my friends specially those that I haven't seen for years. And I am hoping that 2011 will wrap up with lots of fun memories that I can look back to :)
Sunday, December 4, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment