Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Love Letter

Share it Please
I originally got this from a forwarded email of Ate Lannie. Then I searched on the original source of the article. And now I am sharing it here for everyone to read, most especially for my single friends :) Enjoy reading!

My Daughter's Letter to the Man She Will Love Someday

Source: Philippine Daily Inquirer

4 comments:

ledabrigino said...

aww haha! cute!

Anonymous said...

cute.. gusto ko to:
I will love you for you.
You’ll be the guy who takes me the way I am.

and a lot more... :) someday girls :)

bev said...

uy ang ganda naman nito. hahaha

sally said...

leda, mae, bev: haha astig no? nakakatuwa nga forwarded yan ni ate lannie. natuwa talaga ako dun sa stages na ganito yung iniisip mo pag ganito palang age hahaha! at bawal mawalan ng pag-asa!

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers