Monday, December 5, 2011

Think Rich Yuppies and Hanzflorentino.com

Share it Please
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think Rich Yuppies (co-author is Trace Trajano). I was able to finish the book, for few hours, and I enjoyed reading it, specially those parts where she relates real life experiences. And yes, I intentionally bought this book so I'll have this constant reminder of managing the use of my credit cards. I was more than happy when my mother told me that the book was signed by the two authors. Thanks for the goodluck Ms. Sha and Mr. Trace!

As I was checking Ms. Sha's blog, www.seminarphilippines.com, I stumbled upon this new site, Hanzflorentino.com. I got curious since he was a young man who was brave enough to resign from his stable job (I remember he is already a manager at the age of 22), to pursue his passion and to do more things with his life.My target is to explore more on the things that can be read on his site. If you have time, you might want to check it out as well. I find his site's intro interesting as well =)

I still have lots of things to plan for the coming year. Hopefully, by end of December, I already have something that can  be executed by mid January. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

bev said...

Where are you investing at these days?

sally said...

hi bev!yung stocks parin :( mine-maintain ko lang yung every month ganun. di pa ako confident mag-trading eh.pero baka pag-nakaset aside na ako ng money, try ko kahit mababa lang muna.saya nung tech analysis na seminar hehe :)

vyki said...

friend yan namin ni ate chet sa belair center sa makati! :)

sally said...

vicky: kilala mo rin pala sya :) naisip ko si mae nun tanungin dahil sa WYD.nakakaaliw may book na sya. pangarap ko din yun dati eh hehe

mae said...

yup. friend ko din :) nakasama ko siya sa WYD.

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers