Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Time

Share it Please
After not being able to go home for two weeks, spending time with my family this weekend is really fun! Just the mere fact that we eat together during meals, chatting non-stop about random stuff made me happy. I miss this. I'm alone most of the time when I'm in Manila. Not that I don't enjoy my "me-time" but it's just different when your with your loved ones. And I even surprised them regarding the flight I booked us on September (I got a promo flight for the entire family last Friday!) and my sisters are excited about it. I promised myself that next time there's a promo, I would book us all to have a vacation. And i did! I still need to save up for it and think of a nice itinerary too. We're going to Bacolod by the way. I think it would be a special trip since my mother and my youngest sister are celebrating their birthdays on that month. I wish it's September already!

Oh did I mention that Angel (my youngest sister) gave me a letter and paper roses as Valentine gifts? It was really touching. And I was even ranting that I did not get anything on that special day. Erika, my other sister, gave my mother a letter and a small stuffed bear in a heart. I love those kids!

I'd really make it a point to go home every week. Time to manage minimize gimmicks I guess? lol

3 comments:

ledabrigino said...

awww your sisters are so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree! You gave me a good idea... :) sige ako din ipplan ko na makavacation kami na ako magti-treat.. maghihintay lang muna ako ng time na lumaki konti si Baby Nica para buong pamilya na talaga. :)

sally said...

leda: haha oo nga eh!may lagayan na nga ako ng mga binibigay nila sakin :)

mae: oo try mo din! ako nagreresearch na nga ako ng itinerary for bacolod. mukhang puro kainan ang pupuntahan namin dun. mahilig pa naman sila kumain hahaha!

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers