I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day, especially when our work area becomes super cold in the afternoon. So far, I was able to survive one week of not having coffee (I was almost tempted last Sunday since our family is a bunch of cofee drinkers).
Aside from the nightmare, I was inspired to do this since I noticed that I easily get sore throat because of the hot and cold drinks consumed within the day. Strepsils has been a common candy inside my bag nowadays. I drink mainly of water, but when we go to eat out at lunch, I order juice with no ice. No more softdrinks as well. Hopefully this will benefit me in the long run. and I hope I can stick to it longer. I think the longest time I was able to abstain from coffee is three weeks. I'll target something longer than that lol.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
7 comments:
kaya mo yan! ako mga 1 yr + na no coffee+softdrink+juices.. puro water :) except for special occasions like xmas at may cheat day ako dati once hahaha. okay naman so far :D
mainam yan bru, healthy living hehehe...ilang years na din ako di nagcoffee, makakasurvive ka din hehehe :D
workout!
Do you want to join another run?
vicky: hahaha astig ang tagal na rin ah!good job :)
les: talaga?iniisip ko tuloy nung nagovernight ba ako sanyo ako lang yung nagkape haha!galing :)
bev: hahaha yan talaga ang di ko mapush sarili ko lol dance class siguro pwede pa hiphop taibo ganun. sumali ka ba?baka sa sept pwede na ako. sali tayo!
yeah u can do it! ako naman nung lenten season (46 days!) no coffee for me as a sacrifice. nagsurvive naman, sa first few days parang sbrang kakaantok lang. gnon pala un noh, parang nakadepend na energy mo sa caffeine? hehehe.
sadly, after that back to old ways na ako.hehe!
on nightmares... nabasa ko sumwer (since i get nightmares too. no, actually more of old hag syndrome --googlize. hehe). avoid heavy physical activities/exercises few hours before sleeping. nakatulong sha :)
ate leds: naku, 3weeks lang napakape ako ng nanay ko. ang nakakatuwa lang, hindi ko na sya hinahanap-hanap unlike dati na every morning talaga. napapakape nalang ako pag nasa bahay ako ng weekend (kasi naman lahat sila nagkakape so nakikigaya na rin ako lol). pero sa office hindi na :)
yung sa nightmare, okay naman na ako ngayon.umiinom na ako ng 2glasses of water bago matulog, then prayer book konti. since nung post ko about sa bangungot di naman na naulit(thank GOD!)
Post a Comment