Friday, July 8, 2011

On Fashion and Loving What You Do

Share it Please
There were times when I read magazines or blogs/sites that I would gush and wish that I'm on another field: either in Interior Designing or Fashion Designing. For now I think I'm leaning again on Fashion Design. Especially when you set your eyes on a post like this: behind-the-design-neo-vintage-wedding.

That is Camille's blog, one of the local fashion blogs I check once in a while (it's hard to load them here in the office due to heavy graphics). I just discovered her blog from Female Network, where they had an article about popular fashion blogs here in our country. Another favorite of mine is Camille's friend, Kryz. She is the owner of the blog Thirsty Thought (see Daily Routines section). Both of them feature their take on clothes, shoes and accessories. And they were really good. Oh and by the way, as I looked into their previous posts, I saw that they also attended the Fashion Week last May (but of course!). Well, well, well. I was there too! But my purpose there was a bit different. I was there to support a certain friend who was one of the models. And it was my first time to attend such event so I was excited too. Thanks to Marcy for accompanying me to that.

Anyway, enough of too much sidetracking. I wish I could also do something like that. Something that I would really love or I am passionate about. I really envy those people that do what they love. I just know that I love singing. But when it comes to effort, I'm really not doing anything to enter the field. Talk about honing some talent huh. And here I am wanting yet another field. I think I need to find time contemplating on this. It would never hurt to have my primary job, and a second job as a hobby anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers