Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Man Of Steel

Share it Please
I was browsing ClickTheCity.com for new movies when I saw an article about the new Superman. I was surprised that they did replace Brandon Routh for the role. I really like the guy for he has the built and the looks to be Christopher Reeve's successor. I don't know Henry Cavill (the new Superman) but I do hope he'll do fine on the film come 2012. I'm still going to watch it but not as excited as I was thinking that it will still be Brandon Routh.

Anyway, here is a picture of Henry from Imdb.com http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0147147/. He looks handsome on his pic there though.

3 comments:

ledabrigino said...

hmm.. looking at the pic, mas gusto ko pa din si Brandon Routh :(

sally said...

oo nga eh mas wafu pa din talaga si brandon :(

Anonymous said...

Me too.. mas gusto ko yung una :|

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers