Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion.
~ Javan
I got this quote from a certain site. Wala lang. Just wanted to post it here in my blog. I can say that this is true for me as i read the quote. It combines my ideals as well as what i experience. (feeling may alam sa ganito hehe). Seriously, my idea of love is when everything turns magical. That everything feels so right and so overwhelming. But as what is written, magic can sometimes be just an illusion. Unfortunately, it is where I land right now. Since I have this too idealistic idea about love, I was also trapped in my illusions. That i can't help but sometimes hope, and expect,which I know is wrong.
--------------------
I want to share what happened last Monday: the night of Stardev recital. we watched it to show our support for our friends James and Rigel. They took voice lessons for two months, and that night, they really did well. Actually James was able to get 6 songs!Amazing! And her partner (forgot her name) is really a good singer, performer. Did i say that she's also pretty? James said that she has German blood. She really knows how to project on stage and carry the songs very well. She has golden hair, that's why it's really cute when she sang this line from "thank you for the music":
I've been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair..
It really suits her. I like the clothes that she wore that night. I can say that she (and her family) had given much effort in preparing for that night. And before I forget, she is also capable of singing songs in Phantom of the Opera. A very talented girl.
But that's not the end of the story. The thing that really made me notice her is that for me (no one agrees with me on this), she resembles Daniel Radcliffe when she smiles!!!Oh my God! I really wished that night that she were a guy. Too bad. She's a pretty GIRL. I can't really erase the thought of finding someone that is Daniel look-a-alike. Now that I found one, it's depressing that I found a SHE.. :(
Congratulations again to James and Rigel for doing a good job in the recital. :) I hope I will be able to take lessons too. Maybe after the training here in the office. I'll also focus on my other "career" :)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
2 comments:
kaya pala di ka natutuwang makita ko kasi si hagrid ang kamukha ko! harharhar...
nedz!hallo!tnx sa pagdaan ingatz!:D
Post a Comment