Sorry but i just like to share today's horoscope of mine in Yahoo. I read them just to entertain myself. But when it does give something like this, it makes you feel intrigued right? :)
Today: Jun 17, 2010
Someone you've been close with for a long time -- someone who's always acted like a good friend and nothing more -- has recently had a lot more than friendship in mind. In fact, they've probably had these feelings for as long as you've known each other. It's hard to get your mind around it, but if you think about all the little signals you've been ignoring, you should see it. You know what to do now.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
2 comments:
abangan ko ang calaguas blog! Ü
ayos ah!
Post a Comment