I was just browsing the net when I remembered to check http://www/newdressaday.com that I haven't visited for months. And I was able to see this post: cute pink tube top.
I was surprised with the outcome. It was really amazing!I'd love to have that top :)
Thursday, July 7, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
3 comments:
that girl is really talented!
sinabi mo pa. kung ako lang may ganyang talent, hindi na ako mamimili sa mga shops, sa tindahan nalang ng tela lol
..or sa ukay ukay. hehe!
Post a Comment