Last Thursday, Ann, Jan and I went to Coron for a 3-day vacation. The trip was booked in Cebupacificair (I remember on a 50% off promo, amounting to P2700++/head) last October, but the tour package was just arranged 2 days before the date of travel (talk about cramming haha!) We availed a tour package from a travel agency, wherein our accomodation is on Divelink Resort, inclusive of breakfast for the entire duration of stay and 1.5days of tour. Package was priced to P6,400 per person.
Day 1
Our flight was scheduled 9:20am but we left around 9:40am already due to some traffic issues of aircrafts in the runway. One hour flight then we arrived before 11:00am at Francisco Reyes Airport, Busuanga Island. We then rode a shuttle going to the port (would cost P150/person, one way, but this is already part of our package already). Then spent 20minutes going to Divelink. Our accomodation is in Usong Island.
Upon arrival at the resort, we were served welcome drinks and then the manager, Mr. Long, gave some briefing regarding the things about the resort. After it, we then went to our room to wait for the boat for our half-day trip.
Our half-day trip consisted of going to Malcapuya and Banana Island. Going to Malcapuya is 1.5-hour boat ride, but the beach was really something. The lunch that was included in the package was served to us while in that island. I won't forget the yummy crabs that we ate during that time!Too bad I did not take any shot of those Mr. Krabby.
After lunch, we just lounged around, took some pics, and swam for a while. Then we head off to our next destination, which is Banana Island. We stayed there for just few minutes since there's not much to see. Our guide told us that guests normally stay overnight there since there are cottages available. I think I like it better in Banana Island. Or maybe it just happened that there were less people in Banana than in Malcapuya when we are there. But in terms of photo opp, I definitely would choose Malcapuya because of those rock formations found at both ends. Sad to say I was not able to take some photos there.
It took us longer to go back to the resort since it started to rain. It was my first time to be on a boat during night time. One of our guides even used flashlight to alert other boats that we might encounter (Some used blinking lights on top of the boat's roof).
We were thinking of going to the other restaurant to eat grilled food and use the videoke. But we were too tired that we didn't even wake up to eat dinner since the main restaurant closes at 10:00pm.
I'll share our island tour on the second day on my next post. That was what I consider memorable during our stay. Thinking of it makes me want to go to Palawan again. I miss the lagoon already :p
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment