I went to office early yesterday, so by around 530pm, I was already doing some window shopping. I don't really want it to be an actual shopping so I did not visit any shop that sells shoes and clothes etc. What I did was to check the prices of the gadges/appliances that I do want to by in the near future.
I did my rounds of shops for cameras, netbooks, and printers. But what got my attention was the Internet TV. I think the craze now is incorporating being connected to the social sites to the things that we always use. Imagine, even your TV can load your facebook and twitter account while watching a certain show (yes, you can do that by splitting the tv screen). And you already have that given the price range of 25K-35K. Some of these internet TVs even feature set of applications that turnes your TV set into an all-in-one multimedia (music player,radio etc). I know this is only vanity, since you can just buy a separate gadget for the purpose of being online, but it's just amazing how the technology is going. And I'm not even talking about those amazing 3D TVs. If only we have the excess money to buy these luxury :)
Thursday, September 15, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment