Yes, it's official. I am now in love with Gerard Butler lol. And this happened after watching P.S. I Love You two weeks ago. Then I searched his information online, and saw that he was the Phantom in the film Phantom of the Opera. I bought an original DVD copy of that years ago but I never touched it afterwards. And since I was curious on how he'll deliver the songs, I watched it last Saturday night. All I can say is I was really amazed that he was able to sing operatic songs. We'll it is not the regular opera voice, since his is on the husky side. Nevertheless, he was able to sing such songs! And I find him very charming there too. Maybe because the facial hairs are removed/covered, and it was done during 2004, a bit younger than when I first saw him in 300.
The next day, I downloaded Ugly Truth. I remember watching it last 2009, and I enjoyed the movie. Watching it again made me like him more. I can't remember the dance scene the first time. Really a well-rounded guy.
I was just wondering how come he hasn't marry yet. He is charming, and super likeable. He's 6'2" and nice physique as well. And there were list of girls that were linked to him. Anyway, I still plan on downloading more of his movies. Even 300 (I'll just fast forward the gory parts).
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
2 comments:
sino nga kasama mo nanood ng 300? hehehe
hahaha sino nga ba?lol ikaw na nahiritan mo pa ako hehehe :p
Post a Comment