Yesterday, despite what happened, I still pushed through with my plan of consulting a dermatologist. I was really getting worried of the acne on my face, back and chest. It's like their happy multiplying and making me look worse. I should have consulted the time that I notice that it's not something that I am used to in the past. Anyway, what's been done has been done.
Actually, I have nothing against derma sessions. It's just that I know I can't sustain the cost it entails if done regularly. But if you happen to see my current state, you would also recommend me to visit one.
I tried facial from commercial clinics before (Let's Face It and Butter), but yesterday was the first time that a doctor is the one actually doing the cleaning.It's still as painful as before, plus the exfoliation solution after stings (as Doc Mike put it, 30 seconds of hell!). But I need to endure this since I'm the culprit of having this problem. Yes, aside from the meds from last year, Doc said that trying new cosmetics added to the breakouts. Even the hair dye is a suspect *sigh*. Anyway, we are hoping that in a span of two months, my skin will normalize again. But for now, I have to face everyone with lots of scars, and regular cleaning sessions. Sabi nga namin ni bruha, tiis ganda lang muna.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
3 comments:
Same doctor as Marcy's?
yup bev. after 2 weeks balik ako sa kanya. sana nga maging ok ulit skin. andito ka na raw pinas? :)
bru tingin ko epekto yan nung gamot na tinake mo last few months, ganyan din yung ka ofismate ko, sabi ng doctor nya epekto daw yun ng gamot...
Post a Comment