Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Goodbye Harry Potter

Share it Please
After days of going crazy over DALIM3, finally, I was able to watch the last Harry Potter movie last night. I was planning to watch it on IMAX at first. But since I have time constraint, plus the fact that Captain America will be shown the next day, I just went to see it on digital 3D at SM Megamall.

I'm not sure if it is because the hype has died down already, but I was not that super thrilled with the movie. Or is it because the fact that it's already the last movie that I felt empty as I entered the movie house. I did not reread the book but i still remember most of the important parts. I liked the Snape revelation scene though since this is the part that I liked in the book as well. It was so fast paced, though I can't blame them since they need to wrap up everything.

By they way, in the movie, I still can't help but notice how Hermione is always much closer to Harry than Ron, who is already his boyfriend in the movie. I'm sure H-H shippers noticed it too!

I forgot about the scar, I just remember it now. I can't remember noticing it during the movie. It was no longer there on the last scene right? I can still remember the trivia about the word scar being the last word in the book. Harry was filled with wounds so I didn't notice it while watching. Hope I can still watch it on IMAX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers