Yesterday, David Archie already arrived here in Manila. His first event for DALIM3 (David Live in Manila 3) is CD signing at SM Megamall. Last year, I remember that I was the earliest who lined up at Sky DOme (I wasn't able to sleep so I went to SM North Edsa around 4am), but this time since I just live nearby, I don't have to wake up that early. I was at the venue at 7:30am. Fortunately I was able to line up and get one of those limited stubs for the signing. Me and my friends decided that we'll no longer go to the airport and just try waiting at Edsa Shangrila Hotel. Too bad we didn't get a glimpse of David since the Ovation people sneaked him in using a different entrance.
I was informed beforehand that David will not sing during the event. However, when Andi9 and Jessica requested him to sing a song, fortunately he gave in and sang "Stand by Me".
This was the third time I got a David autograph. Last year I lined up twice so he could sign my book lol. I was like blabbering a whole paragraph this time around since I want him to know that his book inspired me to still dream of becoming a singer again, which I was not able to say last year due to the overwhelming moment of meeting him face to face for the first time. I just wanted to say it, and he replied "Oh really?" while flashing his charming smile. Too bad that it felt like that signing happened in split seconds that I realized I was being ushered to go down. Anyway I'm still super happy to see him again :)
Oh by the way, Arlene and I were lucky to have our pictures taken with Mr Jeff Archuleta. I thought that he was kind of snob when we saw him at the hotel. But I was wrong since he was very accommodating to all of the fans that wanted pictures with him as well.
The ultimate goal of having a picture with David was still not accomplish. But I do hope that it will happen soon.Thanks again to all of the people who worked hard in bringing David back here in the Philippines :)
PS: I'd like to thank my archie friends that I was with yesterday: Christer, for taking the pictures of us during the signing; Arlene, NicolettePaul and Riza, and specially Nette for always updating me regarding David stuff.
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment