I know this is already an old movie, but it just last night that I was able to watch Runaway Bride (finally!). Since I liked Pretty Woman, which I think I watched n times already, I got curious with this other movie as well (Both movies starred Richard Gere and Julia Roberts). I just thought that Runaway Bride got filmed first, which yes I know now that it was Pretty Woman.
Which movie do you think I prefer? Well, my vote is still with Pretty Woman. I don't know but I think their chemistry there was build up properly, even though it's hardly possible to happen in real life. It was a whirlwind romance in Runaway Bride. But I did find some of the scenes sweet, especially the scene when Richard Gere told Julia a sample proposal. And in I really loved Edward Lewis in Pretty Woman *wink*
Funny that I was able to note few things. I noticed that aside from the two main characters, there were three others that appeared on both films: Hector Elizondo, Larry Miller, and Kathleen Marshall.
Another thing is the scene where in Richard Gere is quite protective with Julia when it comes to shops personnel (Pretty Woman - in Rodeo Drive; Runaway Bride - when Julia is buying the wedding dress). Both characters of Richard Gere can play instruments, and both houses of Richard Gere have balcony as well.
I still want to watch other movies of this two. So far, I think I've watched most of Julia Roberts'. Richard Gere, just three.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment