Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Space

Share it Please
This morning was our move-out day from the apartment we were renting in Taft. I woke up around 6am. Yes, the movers that my housemate hired arrive that early. So they were all getting her things (almost all of the things in the apartment are my house mate's) until I was left with my own things consisting of 2 large bags, 1 ibox container and the electric fan. I was sitting on the floor while waiting for my brother to arrive. I felt that certain sadness seeing the entire unit emptied. It has been a year since we started living there so I guess it's expected.

I went straight to Shaw where the new "space" is located. I just left my things and rushed to the office since I still have seminar to attend to. I was only able to fix the bed and just left everything on the floor (one of the large bags and the ibox) of our room. I hope my new roommates wont get mad at me. I have yet to meet them later. I hope everything will be fine, and I'm quite excited to meet new friends too!

So starting tomorrow, office is just walking distance away. I'll do my best not go to work after lunch though :p Wish me luck with my new crib!

4 comments:

ledabrigino said...

awww sad, get kita! not that lilipat na din ako soon, but I'm planning to, at the start of 2012 hopefully. ngayon pa lang, pag naiisip ko, nalulungkot na ako. pano pa pag 2012 na, by then, 2 years nako nagsstay sa condo ko =(

(and buti ka 2 boxes lang... when I started, I had 2 boxes ...now I have maybe 4, plus bigger stuff like mga binili kong shelf, so good luck to me!)

but wowwww! exciting! sana matupad mo talaga ung paguwi for lunch. haha! and sana makavibes mo new roommates :)

sally said...

kaloka prang ang lungkot talaga makita na walang kalaman-laman yung unit. tapos habang hinihintay ko pa yung brother ko sa sahig ako nakaupo hahaha!

konti nalang yung gamit kasi inunti-unti na namin yung paghakot before nun. narealize ko nga mali talaga na halos lahat ng damit ko nun nasa apartment. pampabigat lang. ngayon plan ko good for 2 wks na damit lang ang dadalhin ko :)

ledabrigino said...

ah bakit, sa cavite ka pa ba nagpapalaba?

haha ako dumadami lang sila ng dumadami, lahat ng damit ko andito (Makati), squatter nako dun sa muntinlupa. meron lang akong few pambahay and few panlakad dun haha!

sally said...

yup, ayaw ni mama ng nagpapalaundry eh.gastos lagn daw. sa cavite kasi kahit karirin nya paglalaba hindi lumalampas bill ng tubig namin sa P250 lol.

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers