There were three speakers namely Mr. Bo Sanchez, Mr. Mike ViƱas, and Mr. Edward Lee. They talked about how to do long term investment in stock market. I was really apprehensive at first, but then I think it's time to try something new with regards to investing. (I've tried MF and Time Deposit in the past) Anyway what I'll be putting in is something that I am comfortable with anyway :)
By the way, the stockbroker involved here is citiseconline. You can check their website for more information regarding their EIP program (long term investing) and their free seminars on stock market as well.
Below is my blurred picture with Bo, I lined up along with other participants so he can sign my books. This is only my second time to see him in person. But this time, I felt the good vibes around just by seeing him on stage. Maybe because I know more things about him and about the things he is involved with unlike before. I even told Leslie (yes, I saw some friends there: Eleanor: friend from SFC;Victor: my officemate; and Leslie: a very dear friend) that seeing him standing there and just smiling made my day already. He is really an inspiring person. Hope I can project that positive aura as well :) Visit his site for inspirational articles. You wont regret clicking his nose :p (http://www.bosanchez.ph)
Seminar Details:
Title: How To Make Millions in Stock Market
Price: P497.00
![]() |
| Bo and me (yeah, super blurred =/ ) |

No comments:
Post a Comment