Yesterday was the much awaited DLSu-ADMU game for the Filoil Cup, which is a pre-season tournament of UAAP. We got tickets last week courtesy of Tita Joybelle (who bought the tickets in Megamall, SM Cinema tickets). As always, I watched the game with my UAAP buddies Krissie and Steven.
Like what happened in last year's season of UAAP, people are always expecting that our team would be beaten by a stronger team such as the Blue Eagles. I did not raise my hopes up regarding the game, but I am confident that our team would make it hard for ADMU to score during the game. But I still prayed that this game be won by the boys to boost their confidence.
I was nervous the entire game. We were ahead of the opposing team for 3 quarters, but the thing is, almost every member of the Blue Eagles can do three-point shots. And having a 6'7" as their center made it hard as well. Good thing our boys did not allow them to always get the rebound especially on crucial times.
I'd like to congratulate the Green Archers for winning and showing us a good fight yesterday. You guys were amazing. Hoping for a good season for our team this coming UAAP season. We will be supporting you whatever happens.
PS: special mention to LA Revilla for a job well done throughout the game specially during the fourth quarter. I was really jumping and shouting when you did those shots and rebounds that pinned our win :) On another note, I hope Norbert Torres, who suffered from an injury during 4th quarter is doing okay already.
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment