The celebrities that we saw there were:
Richard Gutierrez
Iza Calzado
Elma Muros
Akihiro Sato
Fabio Ide
Daniel Matsunaga
Michelle Madrigal
Ehra Madrigal
John Hall
TJ Trinidad
Paolo Paraiso
Bubbles Paraiso
Alden Richards
Gino Dela Pena
JC Tiuseco
Below are some of the pics from the event:
| Finished!First time doing a continuous jog throughout the run :) |
| Denden, Erika, and Sofia |
| Richard Gutierrez |
| photoshoot with the girls |
I was okay after the run, nothing is aching or whatever. Just feeling super tired after. But today, all i can say is that my entire body is in pain!!I am on SL by the way, since I'm not really feeling well due to the muscle pain. I'm hoping that I'll feel better tomorrow. Anyway, I'm still happy that I saw the celebrities who were there in the event. I still want a picture with Richard though!=)
2 comments:
nice! and how were u able to remember the celebs u've seen?? nag jot down notes ka cguro while running noh! hehehe!
hahaha hindi naman.kaso may group pic eh hahaha!chaka buong afternoon pinagusapan ng mga pinsan ko nung hinatid ko sila sa bahay nila so memorized ko na by that time lol.
isang brazilian model nalang di ko pa nakikita. si hideo lol. for now fabio talaga ako kung skin paguusapan hehehe..
Post a Comment