During the year when the first HSM was shown, I was wondering why my younger cousins got addicted to it. I just knew that the leading male actor is cute (and he's blue-eyed!) but I didn't know his name. I even forgot when I started liking Zac Efron, and envying Vanessa, a half Filipina, being the girlfriend of this cutie. But now that I watched the three movies again, here is the list of the things that made me like HSM:
Yes, I know this has something to do with a past experience. It just hit a spot somewhere. And the song is really nice :)
2. The Wildcats Basketball Team
If you are my friend, then you must know that I'm a diehard Greenarcher fan. And HSM has that aspect too! They love their basketball team so much. And I so can relate to that! I've been a supporter of our team for 10years already, and still counting. And we do watch games live, and get good seats even if it would cost us a lot.
3. The Songs
I say that their production had good composers. The songs that were written for Zac and Vanessa were really good.
4. The highlights of senior year
Well, we all were once a high school students, and I know that Prom and graduation day were one of the memorable parts of our last year in HS. It's been 10 years ago. But I can still remember things from those two. And if ever, there's always my diary to remind me of what happened :)
HSM had simple storyline. But you must admit that it did succeed on reminding us the happy days back then. When things are less serious, and that all we think about were exams and organizations. I miss those carefree days,, when the older ones get to decide for us, and be playful and childish whenever you want. But I am happy with where I am right now. And yes, majority of what happened were all thanks to my high school experiences. And I will be forever grateful to my alma mater :)
No comments:
Post a Comment