2008, we were in libis when one of my officemates kept on mentioning this movie. I am not really into disney tv shows (but i love their cartoons!) so I don't even know who are the cast back then. And then last weekend, I saw an old article about Demi Lovato getting out of rehab and all. And from there, I got curious on how she was during the Camp Rock days.
I saw Camp Rock's first movie, and yes i liked it. It's giving you this HS Musical/Glee feeling. And I am a person who enjoys workshops so i think it would be fun to have that kind of summer for teens. And well, I like the song "This is Me" even before I watched the movie so I'm kind of biased.
I downloaded and watched Camp Rock 2 yesterday. The movie was much better for me since they dance a lot!It's one of my dream to perform a real sing and dance number. I find it so hard to do a fast song, especially if you have to follow steps while doing it. But I enjoy both. So I hope someday I could do that. No harm in dreaming anyway :)
I also noticed that like other stars who started as teenies, they also mature fast. Physically. It took 2 years before Camp Rock 2 was shown. But they've all grown up that fast! Maybe because of the hairstyle or the fashion? Or it's just how they age. Good thing pinoys are not like that. We're a lucky race!
I'm hoping there will still be lots of shows like this that showcase talents and a storyline of how to just do what you are passionate about, the things that make you happy. Because there will always be someone who's going to like/support it. Someone who is still frustrated about her passion... Me :)
Friday, April 22, 2011
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates


No comments:
Post a Comment