Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Pig out
Our bosses from New Jersey visited us this week and as you've guessed it, this meant lots of eating. We had free dinner last night inline with the blessing of the new office, and lunch out with our bosses today. Actually i'm not the type to pig out but I'm really a pork person. I ate lechon last night with those super oily crispy pig skin , then roast belly (resemble's lechon kawali) for lunch today. I was just conscious of the cholesterol high that my body is at right now that I want to jog or exercise tomorrow night! I'll try to do some cleansing by eating veggie or fish for the following days. I hope I can do it. I want to gain weight but in a healthy way. Did I mention that I'm weighing 99.44lbs for our last checkup? (that was last week, and i think I've reached 100 again by today lol ). Anyway, time to go home for now. Toodles!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment