While waiting for my mother yesterday, I decided to play with the make up I bought for the wedding. I just applied it on my face like I normally do, but this time, I tried to put heavier make up. And since I was satisfied with the outcome, I thought of doing my own photoshoot here in our apartment. I'm not good with camera settings (I'm always in Auto Mode) but it was fun to play around with the zoom and menus available with my canon point and shoot. I spent hours of just taking pictures of myself. I tried it while holding my camera with my hands. But doing that made most of my shots blurry. So I thought of placing the camera on the table and setting the timer on. Shots were much better after it.
The next thing I experimented on was the lighting. We have this drop light (thanks mae for the term) here and it's the dim light we used here as part of decoration. And when I used it on my latter shots, I was amazed with the result. So I used continuous shots and just did different poses for everything. Some of the pictures are uploaded in Facebook. It still makes me smile remembering how i was able to produce lots of photos for my first photoshoot attempt. Hopefully I will be able to do something like this again. Better if with the girls :)
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment