Last Saturday, Marcy, Bev, Mae and I attended our friend Cecille's wedding in Subic. It was held in San Roque Church, and the reception was held at Segara Villas afterwards. It was a second out of town for us girls (first was lunch at isdaan) and we thank Bev for being generous to bring her car again so we could attend the event without having to commute. We booked an overnight reservation at Courtyard Inn, a hotel that turned out to be just a street away from the church. It was a rush thing at first since we only booked our reservation Nov 3. Good thing the place is big and neat that we were able to enjoy our stay.
I think this was the first wedding I attended where one of the couple is of the same age as me. The feeling was somehow weird. I am so happy for them that I got teary eyed when she was marching the aisle. And then it hit me that hey we are of the same age and yet she is taking an entirely new stage of her life! Cecille is really pretty that day. She was super happy that day that she was glowing the entire time. I wish them happiness on their new life together. And i am thankful that I was invited to that special day. I even thought of my friends who got married outside the Philippines. I wish I were able to attend your weddings. But don't worry, you'll be in my prayers. Syempre love ko kayo!
Every now and then, a friend or someone I knew is getting married. Well, I'm still hopeful that I will be able to attend the most important wedding of all: my own wedding :) I know God is still preparing that guy who will be sitting next to me on that day. Don't worry Lord, no need to rush. I'll still be patiently waiting. Baka special ingredients ginamit mo sa preparation eh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment