Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dinner!Dinner! - October 15

Share it Please
Two weeks ago, I had the time to go out with my friends. Actually two sets of friends: I had dinner at Marikina with the gang; then went to Gang Green Appreciation Dinner at Urdaneta.

Dinner With Marikina Peeps
Carla sent me a text message that our group planned to have a reunion for the October celebrators. I told her that I could come but I just have to go early since I still have work Saturday morning. I think we were complete that time, it's just that I left the venue early so I was not able to really talk to them that much. I just promised them that I'll make it up to them by organizing another dinner/get-together this November. Thanks guys!I've missed you all!


Appreciation Dinner
This was the first time that my UAAP buddies, Krissie and Steven was able to attend a dinner for our beloved Green Archers. Tita Joybelle invited us for this event (no details are found in FB regarding this dinner), and we are really thankful that she informed us. The experience was fun and I hope we can still attend this dinner annually. We're solid fans anyway haha! Thanks to the boys for always allowing us (me and krissie) to have our pictures taken with them. I hope they were able to appreciate the support that we are giving them every year. We won't get tired of watching your games and supporting you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers