Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Dress A Day

Share it Please
If you have been reading my blog you might have noticed that I share lots of yahoo stories recently. And this one is again from yahoo news. I wanted to share this since this is about fashion that comes in a budget. Imagine, the girl aims to transform ugly dress/clothing a day for $1 for 365 days. And if you would look at her blog for this project, her creations are amazing! All I can say is, I want to learn how to sew my own dress, too!

For the Yahoo article, read here: Turn Ugly Dress into Nice Ones
Her blog is found here: http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/

I hope I can find a hobby that would make me feel good again, as well as would inspire other people, too :)

//edit

I'm still browsing Marissa's blog as of the moment, always wondering how she would transform those second hand clothes. I am still impressed. And I want to have some of the pieces in my closet! Go check her blog if you are into dresses and girly outfits like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers