Last Saturday, my uaap buddies (Krissie, Arvin and Steven) and I were at the Dome for the Opening Ceremony and first game of our alma matter for the season. Since it was the first day, I knew that we'd have a hard time getting good tickets for that day. We were able to get Upper B tickets and we just went there earlier so we can get good seats.
I can't compare the time when DLSU hosted a season before this since I only watch DLSU-ADMU games during college. I just knew that our school had laser light show during that time and that was it. This season, the theme was about Heroes and they produced a mini movie with the schools' icon as the super heroes. And since the Green Archer was portrayed by Enchong Dee, majority of the crowd were cheering even if they are from other universities haha!
Gary Valenciano and Ogie Alcasid performed during the ceremony and they were really good. I wish that time that I was seated at the patron section so I could see them clearly. The dance number for the "Hataw Na" was nice.
Our first game was a good one. And we did win! I was super nervous even before the game started since I heard that UP defeated us during FilOil League. Fortunately, we emerged as winner that day. But it was a tough fight. There were lots of players that are good at three-point shot from UP. Good thing Simon, our captain for this year, was there to make the boys do their work. I also like Almond as a frosh point guard, Joel as fast point guard as always, and Simon, who can now shoot from the three-point lane since he is free from the PG task. And he was awesome! Too bad Lyka was not here for the elimination. Uwi ka na girl! hahaha!
Krissie and I did not have our fan girl moments. But we promised each other not to let this happen again on the next schedule. We need to let the boys know that we are still here supporting them. I'm excited to be on patron seats again! :)
Congratulations again to the DLSU Green Archers! Hope that this season will be a good one for us :) We are here to support you guys no matter what . Go Archers!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment