Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Share it Please
Me and my HS friends watched this movie last Sunday. Jm texted me on Saturday afternoon if I have seen the movie already and when I told him I haven't, we the plan was immediately set. Four of us, Ruby, Daniel, JM and I enjoyed an entire afternoon of chatting and updating each other with our stories :)

My comment about the movie? Since I haven't read any book from this series, I can say that I don't expect much about the film. But I enjoyed this since I am fond of stories about werewolves falling in love with a regular human, and yes, I find Jacob Black appealing. I think he getting more and more handsome lol. I've researched about him and I read that he has movies to film for this year and till next year so I think I might watch those as well. I wish him luck with his career :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers