My college friends invited me to have dinner/quiz night at a restaurant in Makati. I was really excited to see them that I just erased the idea of how I dread quizzes like this. I am not good at this type of competition but I was as curious. So I gave it a shot and joined them.
I liked the interior design of the venue. Their main component is wood and I love how they designed the walls that it looked like windows, having mirrors instead of the actual glass (yes, vanity attack again lol ). And the lighting is fit for picture taking, although the ceiling fan makes your eyes not able to focus well after sometime.
I thought that only few people enjoy this time of gimmick, but then the place was jam-packed. And the other teams were good! All in all I really enjoyed the experienced and we plan on going there again next Tuesday. So if anyone of you wants to join us, feel free to message us for the headcount okay? I'm sure you'll have fun, too!
//Edit
Here's the link I found for Murphy's
Murphy's Makati
Look at the pictures. Marc Nelson was a visitor there!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
2 comments:
ang saya dba?
oo saya ng experience hehe :D
Post a Comment