Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jason Derulo and Jay Sean in Manila

Share it Please
I was listening on Magic 89.9 this morning when they advertised that Jason derulo will be visiting Manila this month. So upon arriving here in the office I checked the information online and get these schedule:

July 23 6:30pm - Glorietta
July 24 6:00pm - Alabang Town Center
July 25 6:00pm - Trinoma

For more info visit this site: Jason Derulo Live in Manila

I am planning to watch him on the last day. Maybe they will be generous enough to accommodate all those who will buy his album (like what happend in Jason Castro's Mall Tour :) )

As I was searching for the information for Jason Derulo, I encountered this:
Jay Sean Live in Manila

I'll definitely watch it!! I'm still thinking if I'll go for Upper A or Upper B. It will all depend on how will my August finances turns out :p

So if you like any of the two artists I mentioned, go and support them on their tour! Message me if you need company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers