Thursday, July 15, 2010

For those who are into fun run/ marathon...

Share it Please
I was browsing through Girltalk a while ago when I saw a link containing an article of an incident during the Milo Run. Just wanted to share this to you guys especially those that are hooked in joing fun runs and marathons:

Remus Story

I never thought that such incident would really happen. Worst that I could think of is the injury that you can get from excessive running, or running without enough preparation. But actual death? Maybe this serves as a reminder that we should take necessary precautions and always listen to our body when joining such activities. Hope his family would find the peace of mind that they are seeking with this sudden event in their lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

katakot naman to.... buti na lang di ako feelingera at hanggang 3k lang ako talaga. hahahah!

sally said...

oo diba? nagulat rin ako. may isa pa raw sa energizer run sa cebu. pero dahil may accident naman na nangyari sa ER. kaloka.

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers