It was already official as of last night: I am now staying in Buendia as my new place (for weekdays that is). Me and my high school friend, Aila, is sharing a studio-type unit in a building in Buendia and I already spent the night there yesterday. It is a cozy place. It has this feel that you are living with your family. Except that you only have your housemate with you. My friend was really giddy with our independent living that she already bought furnitures and appliances for the unit. I was thinking that the unit would only be for sleeping, like what I was used to before. and then I was surprised that she already has a refrigerator!I never expected that she would buy one. And then she also said that we have to cook our baon for us to cut our expenses. Good thing she likes to cook, so i told her that I'm looking forward to our daily cooking lessons.
We still have lots of things to buy for our place. And hopefully we'll have a harmonious and comfortable stay there. I also look forward to some of instant gimmicks that will come (Coz I'm sure we'll be having lot of those :) ). So wish us luck on managing our own place!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
3 comments:
congratulations!
must have ang ref noh, kahit pa sabihin mong tulugan lang un place. nung wla pa ako ref, maloka loka ako sa paulit ulit na carinderia food. haha!
bev: thanks!punta kayo minsan paaalam ako sa housemate ko :D
leda: oo nga eh. pero sa ngayon di pa kami nag-grocery para makalutu-luto ng baon. siguro after ng sweldo hehe pagusapan na namin ng housemate ko :D
Post a Comment