Thursday, June 3, 2010

GE Waterproof Camera

Share it Please
Going to the office this morning, I decided to take a look at SM Appliance to get an idea on the available models and prices as well of washing machines. I accomplished my goal (got information and everything) and when I was about to leave i saw the display area for digital cameras. I was lookignf ro Olympus since it was the brand I knew that had underwater camera in their line (aside from Canon, which provided this year as well) when I saw GE G3WP. What surprised me is that it's only P8995! An underwater camera with 12.1MP and can go upto 10feet! Amazing offer right? But then I am not really familiar with GE cameras so I'm not super excited for it. So next thing I did si to read reviews about it and wow, surfers recommend this model! So i think it is a reliable camera. And I want one! I really hope they have 0% interest for that. I'm really going to buy one if ever :)

http://www.technotalks.com/reviews/ge-g3wp-waterproof-compact-camera-reviews/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers