Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shopping Blog

Share it Please
I created this blog last December but I was not able to post a blog about it since I am still checking if I can sustain the blog. But today, if you will read its content, it only had one post until today, when I updated it with my shopping day at SM Carriedo yesterday. I also modified the layout, which I got from blogskin ( I am not a talented person when it comes to design) and I am quite happy with the outcome. I plan on writing about other stuff that I purchased months ago just so I can post in that blog. I really am giddy about it right now and I can't wait to upload the photos of the clothes, shoes and accessories I bought.

Here's the link to my shopping blog: Sally Mae's Latest Fashion Finds . Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers