i woke up today feeling very exhausted so i decided to be on sick leave. i am here in my room, watching some movies while resting. I just finished watching Pocahontas movies (I and II) since I already started the first one earlier this week, and was only too tired to finish it that time. My verdict? I can't remember that Pocahontas had lots of kissing scene lol. Normally, the main characters of disney movies would only share one for the entire story. It was years ago when I first watched this, and I remember only half of it but i know that in the first movie they did not end up together. And really, Captain John Smith is so handsome! I even find myself feeling kilig when he said this line: "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." *faints* haha!I was definitely surprise with the love story of this two. Major whirlwind romance :)
After falling in love with John Smith's character in the first movie, I was first irritated with the next male character they introduced in Pocahontas II. The first time I saw him (he's handsome as well), I knew that eventually Pocahontas will be torn between these two guys. And I was right. But I never expected that she will eventually choose the John Rolfe! Well, he's also fine and sweet but I am not used to cartoons having story like this. But at least they are close to reality. That one can always have a change of heart no matter how strong they feel for someone before. I'll never forget how someone can say "You're crazy" that is as sweet as saying "I love you" ever (John Rolfe got that one).
Anyway, i'm sorry for being this affected, having to blog these crazy stuff. I was just surprised with the movie and I don't know if it is because Valentine's Day is 3 days away, but after watching, I felt that I wanted to fall in love. Real one this time. So where's my John Smith (or John Rolfe)? Hindi pwedeng si Pocahontas lang ang mahaba ang hair!*wink*
PS: just wanted to post the lyrics of the ending song in movie I:
Smith:
If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be
And if I never held you
I would never have a clue
How at last I'd find in you
The missing part of me
In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes
And I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you
Pocahontas:
If I never knew you
I'd be safe but half as real
Never knowing I could feel
A love so strong and true
I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you
Smith:
I thought our love would be so beautiful
Pocahontas:
Somehow we made the whole world bright
Both:
I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
All they'd leave us where these whispers in the night
But still my heart is singing
We were right
Pocahontas:
If I never knew you
If I never knew this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be
Smith:
There's no moment I regret
Since the moment that we met
If our time has gone too fast
I've lived at last...
Both:
I thought our love would be so beautiful
Somehow we'd make the whole world bright
Pocahontas:
I thought our love would be so beautiful
We'd turn the darkness into light
Both:
And still my heart is singing
We were right
Smith:
We were right
And If I never knew you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Pocahontas:
Empty as the sky
Both:
Never knowing why
Lost forever
If I never knew you
Thursday, February 11, 2010
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
2 comments:
hahaha! taray nyan ni pocahontas e. kahabaan talaga ng hair!
oo inggit nga ako eh dalawa partner ng lola mo :D
Post a Comment