I planned on watching Avatar last Saturday. And this time, I went my way to the malls so I can watch on IMAX. First i tried my luck in MOA. I arrived at the mall around 430pm and the movie is scheduled to start at 445pm. But when I entered the IMAX lobby, I was shocked that there was a long line and that they were lining up for the later schedule of Avatar. I didn't expect that after being in the cinemas for almost 2 months, Avatar screening on IMAX is still sold out. Same thing in SM North Edsa. I ended up feeling depressed that night since I thought that finally I can already watch the movie. I was not able to watch Sherlock Holmes that night too because the slot for it in SM North was still not sure. I ended up doing some shopping in Watsons, which made me happy because I got free pillows. One pink pillow and one heart pillow from Ever Bilena. Oh and i even got a purple kikay kit as well. It made up for the bad luck i had with movies that I wanted to watch that day.
I am still hoping that I can watch Avatar on IMAX. I'll try again this week. Hopefully I'll be successful this time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment