Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Book Run 2010

Share it Please
I joined the Book Run last Sunday at the Fort. This marathon is my fourth already, my third time to be in the 10K category. It was different this time since the organizers gave medals for 10K finishers. So for me, it was more fulfilling to finish the race. My last race was December 22, 2009 and I don't know what happened but my body is still aching until now because of the run. I'm thinking that it is due to the fact that we only had 3 hours of sleep that time. We had sleep over at Karen Lin's place and before sleeping, we watched an episode of Fringe ( which I am now curious of and I will be borrowing a copy from Brij). We slept at around 12am and woke up at 3 in the morning. We went to McDo Quezon Ave to meet Miss Kim and Sir Gents so we could all go to the venue of the race together. And we were there on time!

My result for the race is 1H 27M. It was the same with my last race. I do hope that there will be an improvement next time. But I am happy with the medal! I am excited for the next race. I'm thinking of completing the entire year with one marathon per month. So far, I haven't missed a month since November. Hope my body (and my wallet) can do it *wink*

2 comments:

bev said...

inggit ako! I haven't joined a marathon since I went back!

sally said...

bev! sayang nga eh paalis ka ang dami marathon hanggang april. pero dibale pagbalik mo mag-sign up tayo ha?

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers