Since December, watching this remake of the Korean series became part of my daily routine. The starring roles are Richard Gutierrez (as Justin Lazatin, Rain's role), Heart Evangelista (as Jessie, Song Hye Kyo's role) , Isabelle Oli (Elaine, Justin's girl bestfriend), and Patrick Garcia (Luigi, Justin's guy bestfriend). At first I got interested in watching the show since Richard Gutierrez is the main guy. I like the guy yes and I did watch the Korean Fullhouse before so I am curious on how he will portray the role of Rain. My verdict so far? I am enjoying the remake!
As the story unfolds I find myself laughing at some scenes of their kulitan and asaran, getting being depressed and feeling angry with Elaine getting in the way, and mostly feeling in love when they are having their kilig moments . I missed being affected because of a certain show. I think the last time that I enjoyed watching a remake was during Ako si Kim Sam Soon days. Hopefully this show will sustain this kind of dynamics that they're putting in. Oh and did I say I am excited on Justin being jealous with Luigi? =p Another moment of truth is up next. Watch it if you have time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment