So far, my daily allowance is still according to plan. I am able to be on my budget this first half of the month. Unfortunately, there are events that would make me spend money on the second half of this month. So i do hope that i'll still be able to make a work around with my already computed budget. Hopefully these envelopes will make me be on track with my initial plan for the year :)
Monday, January 11, 2010
Envelopes for Finances
I've prepared these envelopes last January 3 but i am only blogging about it now. I got the idea of the envelope system from Lyka. And when I went to expressions that weekend i thought of buying brown envelopes to start using the system with my budget. I came up with these so as to be more inspired placing money in them:

All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
7 comments:
wow, you gave me an idea! i'll definitely do that pagkalipat ko (i'll have more utils bills for sure! ugh!).
Pero, (just curious) bakit pala may pag-ibig envelope ka? company na dapat yan diba? hehe
leda!haha yeah try mo mas nagiging conscious ako sa pinupuntahan ng pera ko kasi gusto ko magkaron sila ng laman (lalo si extra money hehe).
ah iba pa yun. bale ang nilalagay ko dun yung pondo ng tseke na ni-release ko sa pag-ibig mismo. start na kasi ako ng monthly amortization this year eh :)
aaah.. manual pala yun, kala ko automatically deducted sa salary.
nyway, kudos to you, ako ewan kelan seryosong mag "aallocate" - i still have to know ano-ano exactly gagastusin ko. surprise nalang sa paglipat ko. haha. for sure, may added envelope ako for "laundry" and "water refil" hahaha!
wow sally, congrats! Good idea to ah! I'd like to try this one too ah. Sometimes kasi na rerealize ko hindi na natin alam saan napupunta money natin.
leda,
di ako sure kung pano yung sa salary deduction. kasi initially cheque ang hihingin. for one year payment yun :) oo nga goodluck pala sa paglipat lapit na ba?
bev,
haha thanks! oo nga eh.ngayon kita ko na talaga saan napupunta ang sweldo.:)
nice! ginawa ko na din yan dati.. yun lang sandali ko lang nasunod. haha.. ang ginagawa ko ngayon, gumawa ako ng list ng expenses ko sa isang excel sheet para maensure na di sobra gastos ko sa isang buwan. problem minsan nagagastos ko.. babaguhin ko nga ulit. kasi dapat may alloted talaga for studies/lessons like nung driving ko. Good luck sa pag babudget! Aja! ^^ miss na kita!
mae!hahah meron din ako nung excel hahaha!pero yung excel simula 2006 gumagamit na ako para sa pag-budget :) oo nga balita ko nga nagdriving lessons daw kayo ni brij. goodluck sa pag-aaral im sure exciting yan :D miss u din!sayang nasa mega kalang nung isang araw.
Post a Comment