I finished watching this series this afternoon. This is the second series of Mike He that i planned to watch after Devil Beside You. It was aired on Channel 2 i think last year, and somehow i got interested with the series that time, though the reception of abs-cbn here in our area is not that good.
The three primary characters are same with DBY: Rainie Yang, Mike He and Kingone Wang. JUst by knowing the characters one would immediately conclude that story would definitely be like DBY. Mike is the bad guy, Kingone the good guy, and Rainie as the girl who will be torn between the two. And yes, this is true about the series. But still, it has its own moments and pacing to build the story of its own.
The first few episodes for me were hard to finish. Since i enjoyed watching DBY i thought that the development of the love stories between the characters would be fast. But after getting to the part when they Huo Da (Mike) and Jia Di (Rainie) started caring for each other, then you'd start getting hooked to the series.
The last two episodes of this series (to my surprise) made me cry. I already knew about the dilemma since earlier episodes showed hints about it but i ended up crying here inside my room while watching it. I'm not a cry baby but there are times when i am touched with a certain scene that i can't control shedding some tears. Maybe I just almost felt the pain that Jia Di felt when Huo Da was explicitly hurting her and pushing her away from him. And yes, maybe some of you might say that i cried because somehow I can recall a memory of that happening to me lol.
The ending was not that great. It certainly is a happy ending. Maybe the wrapping up is not well planned but at least, everyone is happy in the story. The thing that i like here better than DBY is the dilemma that they have. I think their issue here as a couple is more valid than in DBY, which i am still not convinced of up to now. But i find Ahmon much caring and romantic than Huo Da. I remember very well the sweet and kilig moments of DBY than in WWL. Rainie Yang is really lucky to have an onscreen partner such as Mike He *sigh*.
Now on to the third series of Mike. It's now Bull Fighting (a.k.a. Freestyle on GMA 7) starting this hour :)
Sunday, December 6, 2009
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment