My mother and I went to Dasmarinas to pay my Unionbank credit card dues and check waltermart for some stuff. Actually, it was my first time to go there since I only shop in SM Dasma, Robinson Dasma and Waltermart Gen. Trias whenever I am here in Cavite. Waltermart Dasma is way bigger than what we have here in our area. It has two floors and with lots of sections for clothes, which most items are on sale. Thank God I am on a tight budget right now I was only able to buy myself a cute skirt (this is supposed to be in my other blog =p) and the other items are for my mom already. I even got a suki Card, which is given to customers whose purchase amount to P1000. And it also came with three raffle coupons for the raffle they have for the season. I hope I'm lucky enough to win any prize lol.
Aside from the appreaciating the Waltermart, the other thing that I noticed was the I think it wont be that scary to cross it even at night. It would be nice if other foot bridges would be made that way. But I know that there would be a lot of constraints especially in places that are crowded. That kind of bridge would take a lot of space, and would cost a lot, too.
Our last stop for was Baliwag Manok since I promised them that I would buy Crispy Ulo for lunch. Good thing we saw a branch near Unionbank when we were looking for a ride to Dasma Bayan. We planned on going to Bayan since we know that a Baliwag branch is located there. And yes, it was a cholesterol-ful lunch for us. But really, Crispy Ulo is a must-try :)
Time to have some sleep for now. Tomorrow will be another busy day for us. It's three days before Christmas. Can't wait for that day to come. Good night!
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment