This morning i attended a photography seminar at STI Taguig. I learned of the event since i was following Globe on Twitter and since the seminar is free, i grabbed the opportunity of having some basic knowledge with photography.
I only purchased a digital camera this year. I bought a Canon Powershot (hence i named it Pow) as a birthday gift for myself. And since i bought that gadget, i never really touched the manual settings since i'm not really that knowledgeable with the numbers etc. Thankfully, the seminar discussed really the basics of the settings available (aperture, shutter speed etc). and somehow i got some ideas on what to try and experiment on when i use Pow in the future.
There were 2 speakers in the seminar: Mr. Jim Paredes, who discussed the basics of photography; and Mr. Jerry Carual, who talked about photojournalism. He is the one covering all the activities of the president. It was nice to see the photos that they shared to us during the talk and i really hope that someday i can come up with good shots like the ones they have. I'm just a noob in photography but i do hope that my interest in taking pictures of random things and people would be developed eventually :)
Note: Photos i've taken are uploaded on my facebook account.
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment