Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kelvin the Fridge

Share it Please
Yesterday my mother and I went to Waltermart near our place to buy the refrigerator that we saw months before. We were not decided yet on the model/brand that we want since we have a budget constraints. And then we decided to buy it once I settle my Unionbank dues. And olah! We bought a two-door 9CF Kelvinator.

What I really like with this model is first the design. It is made to be wood-like on the outside with black as the color of the entire body. Another point is the material used on the racks inside is the one that my mother wanted. It is not the transparent plastic that is commonly used on the no-frost model. These are the two major deciding factor for choosing Kelvin :)

I just wanted to share that if Kelvin is not sold for 12-month installment, my purchase would be ah cheaper one. I just felt that it was meant for me to buy it lol. Thanks to the credit cards that I have that I can buy stuff on installment.

Tomorrow is Kelvin's first day of work. Hope we will not have any problem using him :)

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

tlgang pati ref e may pangalan?! haha! hello kelvin! (uy mainstay din yakult samin! apir!)

sally said...

oo nga eh natatawa nga mga kapatid ko sakin :D

sarap ng yakult diba?isa ata yun sa mga hindi nawala sa hilig ko since bata :D

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers