Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Instant Exchange Gifts

Share it Please
Earlier Ian, Karen Lin, Brij and I went to Mega to buy birthday/christmas gifts for our inaanak, Kyle (Annie's eldest). I think we spent 1.5 hours just checking the toys in Toy Kingdom and having a hard time deciding what item to buy. There were items that I find cute and I'd say that I want some of them for myself (and I am pertaining to the roller blades that we saw there, which we think is big enough for me; as well as the transformer robots that we saw.Waah I really want to have one of those someday=p). We ended up buying a foldable Batman designed scooter (I voted for superman but it was 3 against 1 so batman it is haha!) as well as the pads for the knee and elbow. And last gift that we added was the Road Robot, which is a Transformer-like toy.

Okay here is the highlight of the event. Upon paying at the cashier, we were offered to avail of the bear that i think they release every December (I got Chris last year). I was eyeing that bear since i saw it in Mega and contemplating on buying it if ever i was able to purchase P500 worth of toys. But the thing that is keeping me from doing it is that i don't want to buy big teddy bears for myself. I always say that I am hoping that someone will give me one someday (yes, i know it's still a dream as of now). " Chris was sort of "daya" since it was part of my wish list in one of our exchange gifts last year. And thankfully, Brij joked me that she will buy me the bear if i give her one too! And knowing the hyper me, I shouted "Sige gusto ko yun!". And we bought a pair of those cuddly teddy bears and we declared that we didn't buy them for ourselves but were given as exchange gifts. Adik namin no? But at least technically i still did not buy a big teddy for myself. weee!!! I'm so excited that I already named it and now he is called Tibby. :) Thanks girlet!! I will never forget this spur of the moment thing today. Hugz to Bear!

Thanks also to Ian and Karen for enduring my kulit and hyper mode while shopping! We should have dinner next time if you guys are free :)

I'll just post the picture when i get my K800i cable. Brij and I took our picture while carrying the bears to have a remembrance of this day :) This really is a fun way to end my day. Thanks again guys!

(Brij w/ Bear, Me with Tibby)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahha! thanks din girlet!

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers