Friday, December 18, 2009

First Monthly Amortization

Share it Please
It is still not my deadline for paying my first monthly amortization for Pag-Ibig Housing Loan, but i decided to deposit the money already in my checking account. I did it this morning to avoid neglecting to pay for it on the days to come. This is a busy month with regards to parties and celebrations so might as well do the important things especially obligations related with money. And by the way, I opted to deposit an amount more than the one I specified in the cheque I released to them.

I am hoping that by doing this, I can also save some money outside my savings account. I am trying to find ways so I can save. It's funny though that when I enter malls/any store and see stuff that are below P500, my hand is already itching to buy something nice. Like what happened when I entered St. Francis Store on my way home. It was mistake I know. I ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes. But it's only because the shoes there are not pricey. But still, the shopaholic in me won again. And I even scheduled boots hunting for tomorrow lol. Good luck to my plan of saving some money =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers