Since we bought Kelvin (our fridge) last week, I am now having my regular dose of dairy products. I started off with fresh milk. I've been wanting to make fresh milk part of my daily food intake but we don't have our own refrigerator before. So once my mother buy one, we need to finish it after it has been opened or it will get spoiled after some time. And i notice that whenever I drink milk (fresh or powdered ones), I am experiencing stomach problems, which I think is caused by me being lactose intolerant. But since last week, I've been trying to replace my coffee dependency with milk. I am really hoping that I can cope with this since I am super dependent with coffee ever since. I am one of those people who are using big mugs and can drink coffee using that mug 3-4 times a day. I bought Magnolia low fat milk last week and now I'll be comparing it with Nestle fresh milk. Let's see if I could find a difference with taste lol.
Another main stay product for us is Yakult. We purchase this product not only because we have kids in the house but for me as well. I always encounter problems with my digestive system, so we think that this drink can help me in some ways. And I find Yakult (I'm brand specific) delicious!
Today I tried adding yogurt. I remember that I did not like the taste of yogurt the last time I've tried eating it. Well, frozen yogurt is an exception because I find Red Mango's froyo delicious. But I think I am okay with Nestle fruit selection. I tried mango today and it passed my taste. I think I'll be trying other flavors some other time :)
Oh and the last one is ice cream! Just thought of adding ice cream in our cart for the kids (yeah right!=p) But I am the first one to eat it haha!
Hopefully, Kelvin will help me remove bad food intake for the rest of the year. So for 2010, I say hello to healthy living!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment