Thursday, December 17, 2009

Boots! Boots!

Share it Please
Since I got hooked with "Why Why Love", I have been eyeing the outfits that Ja Di and her bestfriend are wearing for the entire series. I noticed that they are fond of using boots and they look really nice even if they are using them with capri, jeans or skirts, and even dresses! I haven't bought boots since my elementary days. I remember that i think when i was in Grade 2 my mother bought me a pair of highcut boots for Christmas. And that was the only boots i ever had in my entire life!=p

So I am now planning to incorporate boots in my wardrobe. Lyka invited me to go to Greenhills tomorrow night to shop for clothes/shoes and my target is to buy at least 2 boots. I am super excited for our shopping escapade tomorrow. Hope my boots hunting will be successful. Wish me luck!

Note: Here is a sample of the boots I am talking about (image is from wetseal):


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time Popular Posts

GFC Followers