Me and my mother watched this movie last night. It was a planned thing but almost got postponed due to the fact that we didn't check the movie sched first before having a round of the shops in SM Dasma. Good thing i persuaded Mama to still watch the movie even if it was already late.
What can i say about the movie? It just made me more convinced that Michael is an amazing artist. I was able to see in the film that he really puts everything on the show that they were planning, that he is hand-0n the all the tiny details with regards to the concert. I am totally in awe that he always emphasize that they have to do this and that for the audience. That it is important for him that they'll love what they'll be hearing and seeing for that particular event. I know that he has this certain crazy moves/antics once in a while. But it's him. That's who Michael is. Through the entire movie i kept on mumbling things such as "ang galing nya!", "Uy naalala ko yang move na yan!", evidence that i was born the at the time michael is having the limelight. Too bad he's no longer around. I'll really miss those moonwalk and other robotic dance moves he is able to do, as well as the notes that he is able to hit with his falsetto. know that this is kinda late but goodbye, MJ. Thanksfor sharing us the beautiful songs that you have created/sung.
Monday, November 2, 2009
All Time Popular Posts
-
Last week I bought a book from one of the financial bloggers I follow. Her name is Sha Nacino and she is one of the author of the book Think...
-
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com
-
I am using the new gadget to post this. A lot has happened the past months but i haven't written anything on this blog yet. Hopefully i...
-
This was my first time that I treated my family for an out of trip. And I'm really happy because it was also their first time to ride a ...
-
I followed Marcy's suggestion of avoiding coffee since it might be connected to the nightmare. I normally drink 2-3 mugs of coffee a day...
GFC Followers
Designed By Templateism | Seo Blogger Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment